1.1 Support Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
1.1.1 Live Chat support
- Subscription Solution Clients can connect on live chat from OnPrintShop Storefront Admin Panel.
- Availability Monday to Friday : 24 X 5
- Incase Live Chat Operator is Busy then you can leave message and support member will get back to you when they become available.
- Skype or other medium is not considered & will not be answered
- Any functionality or feature queries will be resolved right away. Any technical queries will be forwarded to technical team which is operating from 9:00 AM. to 8:00 PM (Indian Standard Time) Monday – Friday
1.1.2 Email support
- Emails can be sent any time on email@example.com for Subscription Solution
- Enterprise License Solution & Enterprise Subscription clients can send email to their respective Project Group Email
- Availability Monday to Friday 9:00 AM. to 8:00 PM (Indian Standard Time)
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
1.1.3 Telephonic Support
- Call On +1-718-715-1551. In case this number is not reachable, please check our website www.onPrintShop.com for updated contact details.
- For Highly Critical problems which directly impact operation of your online print storefront like complete shutdown of website or error in payment or shipping
- Availability Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Indian Standard Time)
- Calls received out of office hours will be go in Voice Message and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call when someone be available
- Any request related to new feature development and major changes are not considered as bug in the solution and Email is preferred mode of primary communication for such requests
1.1.4 Problem with Site accessibility / Site Down
- Incase your site is down or server not accessible please contact our Technical team https://www.onprintshop.com/onprintshop-server-down-support-form.html
1.2 Response & Resolution Time
Response shall mean positive acknowledgement, written or verbal, from OnPrintShop that we have received support request from you and that we are investigating the details. At this time, OnPrintShop may request additional information that may be necessary to understand the nature of the problem being faced and offer a resolution to the same.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Client within the following time frames:
|1||High||0-8 hours (during business hours)|
|2||Medium||Within 48 hours for issues|
|3||Low||Within 5 working days|
Resolution shall mean closure of customer issue through support team or escalation to the next level of development support.
|Type of Support Required||Average Response Time||Average Resolution Time|
|Regular||16 business hours||2 business days|
|Critical||12 business hours||1 business day|