Order Creation via Sales Channels
Orders & Automating Processes
From Design Approvals to Delivery
Integrate with External Services
Automating the Print Order Process
The difference between using generic E-commerce platforms and OnPrintShop is that we are not only a Print eCommerce, but are even integrated with Order Management to optimize productivity. This has helped to reduce up to 90% labour needed to process orders.
Simplify Orders via Sales Channels
Centrally manage all order channels efficiently, offering options to your customers to order online or let your team easily manage those orders from the back-end reducing duplicate and manual tasks, resolve errors during orders, easily re-order and more.
- Specially designed module for reseller, sales agent to submit orders
- Physical Print Store Management – walk-ins, multi stores, local pick-up
- Flexibility to integrate third party POS
- Print Quote Module to manage quotes, approve & auto convert into an order
- Manage ‘Commission’ and special pricing reports for different sales channel
Manage Orders’ Pre-Production
Order once confirmed, with print-ready files which are either uploaded or personalized using Designer Studio, system will auto-push order directly into your production. Pre-press or designers can directly communicate with the customer to speed up the Art approval process.
- Auto-generate Invoice, Job Ticket, Shipping Label, Print-ready files
- Notifications – Personalized SMS and Emails
- Edit Orders and raise Payment requests
- Art work Approval, Designer Management & Proofing tool
- Track client communication and Ordering history
- Manage Order Assignment, Due date and set priorities
Manage Production Workflow
Now you don’t need to keep following up with the production department for every order update. There is the ‘Dashboard’ to track every order according to the department and status, or pass every order into your existing Workflow and notify the order status to the client from Workflow.
- Create Dynamic Workflow to manage Orders
- Define Auto status updates – internally and with clients
- Internal rule-based Production Workflow & barcode Scanner
- Integrate Third-party workflow – Hot folder / API / XML
Vendor Outsource Management
Outsourcing to vendors is simplified. Sell ‘more’ to your existing customers offering new products. Now you can auto-assign or manually assign orders, vendors will be notified and they can either use Vendor Admin or orders can be pushed into Vendor workflow.
- Add unlimited vendor & offer more products in online store
- Manage Vendor Price & Mark-up
- Auto or Manual Vendor Order assignment
- Integrate with Vendor Workflow – Hot folder / API / XML
- Vendor Admin to manage orders, status & commission report
We believe this website will energize our business. The customer will stay on the site longer when they know all of their questions can be answered with a few clicks of the mouse. I think this website is going to be a valuable tool for a business moving forward. In order to compete in today’s market, you need a great online presence with easy to navigate website, and OnPrintShop offers a complete package.
Canada, North America
Despite the distance between your team and us, within a short time you have provided us effective results. Thank you for your kindness and concerns.
Cemal Aslan – Turkey
The use of the solution has helped us to move towards the automation of some critical processes. The possibility of generating a faster production workflow and reduced manual intervention is giving us more productive time to expand, focus on new challenges and better serving to our actual and potential clients.
OnPrintShop is the best e-commerce solution right now. With its powerful Administration System, there’s no other solution that can be compared with OnPrintShop. Suitable for small and big business.
OnPrintShop is very user friendly and easy to customize. We believe it will help streamline the ordering process for our corporate customers, as well as increase our sales in the retail market.