OnPrintShop’s second consecutive participation at drupa 2016
At Print 17 this year, OnPrintShop’ Booth was a hub of fervent activities and queries. An Award winning innovation- Wide Format Module sat in its full glory at the booth. Marching its aura ahead of the event, Wide Format Module from the house of OnPrintShop found a place in MUST SEE ‘EMS in sales and order category. Before the gates of the event opened on 10th Sep, 2017, the company earned the reputed title of envious ‘Best of Category’ 2017 MUST SEE ‘EMS Award.
- Launched advanced B2B module for large corporates in their order management, digital asset management, rule based approval and many more features that received a special coverage in drupa daily.
- Showcased the improved versions of V5.2 in standard Web to Print solution, Trade Printer, Book Module, Photobook, Wide Format Solutions with Third Party Integrations like MIS/CRM/Workflow
- One on one discussions, knowledge sharing and personalized live demonstrations to understand the unique business processes of clients and suggesting strategic implementation of the suitable Web2Print solution
- Proud winners of Drupa’s epic Social Media Championship trophy twice with the most engaging and empowering live tweets during the show
- Sealed 10 deals for Start-up & Platinum Pro, Advanced B2B and Custom License Solutions
- Positive client feedback and appreciation for the consultative approach, easy back end of the solution, features like vendor management, print order management, book module and Third Party Integrations
Success at Drupa 2016
OnPrintShop-Radixweb was a part of Drupa, the biggest print media trade fair for the second consecutive from 31st May to 10th June 2016. “More and more people are now opting for web to print services and it was evident from the fact that the response we had in Drupa 2016 was quite overwhelming in comparison to Drupa 2012”, said Mr. Naresh Bordia, Vice President, Business Development.
“We had clients who flew to Germany to visit our booth exclusively and customers coming to our booth by recommendations. Multiple visits by the same clients with different team members was an important highlight for us at the event. Interacting with every client face to face for a quality time showed their keen interest in our solution”, says Mr. Naimish Patel, Sr. Business Development Manager, OnPrintShop.
OnPrintShop’s double win of “Best Social Media Championship” ignited curiosity among the visitors regarding the effective usage of social media marketing. The solution experts shared the advanced marketing tools that are built in the Web to Print solutions to enlighten them and shared the “winning” digital marketing secrets.
Dharmesh Acharya, Radixweb OnPrintShop Says, “The buzz on the floor each day was impressive and which certainly helped us to achieve the increasing numbers each day. Once again we came to drupa with our innovations in web-to-print technology and we’re overwhelmed the way it got appreciated by attendees. Our success touched to a pinnacle when our social media team performed outstanding and managed to stand out in such a tough competition and grabbed the ‘Social Media Champion’ trophy TWICE by engaging and actively helping the show attendees to make the most of drupa 2016 via Twitter.” We’re proud to be the leader in web-to-print market and will keep inventing ways our solutions can positively impact the PSPs business worldwide.”