At Print 17 this year, OnPrintShop’ Booth was a hub of fervent activities and queries. An Award winning innovation- Wide Format Module sat in its full glory at the booth. Marching its aura ahead of the event, Wide Format Module from the house of OnPrintShop found a place in MUST SEE ‘EMS in sales and order category. Before the gates of the event opened on 10th Sep, 2017, the company earned the reputed title of envious ‘Best of Category’ 2017 MUST SEE ‘EMS Award.
Along with that OnPrintShop leadership was highly appreciated for developing most versatile, easy to use and futuristically relevant web-to-print solutions and a centralized scalable system.
Specially designed to solve the last moment order challenges and streamlining effective pricing for custom sizes, Wide Format Module heralds a new era in the industry. Along with this, the team displayed Direct Mail/EDDM Module, Photo Calendar Module, HTML5 Studio and web-to-print V6.1 on the exhibit floor.
Jam-packed for five days, the team provided valuable insights to attendees to propel their business to success with the use of world class solutions crafted by OnPrintShop.
- Award Winning Debut of Wide Format Module- Won ‘Best of Category’ 2017 MUST SEE ‘EMS title
- Pulled huge number of footfalls at the Booth owing to the prestigious recognition
- Solved multiple challenges faced by the customers looking for one solution with a variety of product types and to manage sales channels seamlessly
- With the third recognition- continued the legacy of winning awards starting from Drupa 2016, and GRAPH EXPO 16
- Wide Format Module set to reap fastest ROI and widely appreciated by booth visitors
- Many clients and partners appreciated our value-based innovations and market leadership
- Recognized as a leader to adopt next-gen services and continuous upgradation of technology by clientele
What Our Mentors Think About OnPrintShop at Print 17?
Significant recognition for our product capabilities, superior quality of products and technology excellence by our clients is a testament of success for us. We are highly committed to devise a strong technology backbone, provide unwavering support and deliver continuous innovation to our clients. Our aim is to become catalysts for clients to open new avenues of success and productivity – Dharmesh Acharya, COO, Radixweb OnPrintShop
Our solutions at the booth worked as pain relievers for the visitors looking for sustainable and flexible ideas to survive in the print industry. Providing one centralized system to increase productivity and profitability ought to work wonders for them. – Naresh Bordia, VP, Business Development
The booth was buzzing with relentless activity for five days in a row. With the prestigious recognition stand of ‘Best of Category’ at our booth- it turned out to be a major crowd attraction. The words of appreciation from current clients and partners mirrored our efforts and thought leadership aptly. – Naimish Patel, Sr. Business Head
About Print 17
A heaven for graphic communications industry, Print 17 was an absolute success with more than 20,000 visitors at McCormick Place in Chicago. Exhibiting 450 booths, the event served as a hub for knowledge, networking and take a better look at the latest innovation and technologies by professionals. The highlights of the five-day print extravaganza were “Distinguished Leader” speaker series, 50+ seminars and panel discussions.