At OnPrintShop, we are continuously evolving our solution capabilities to help you deliver the best services to your customers and grow your online business. We are releasing OnPrintShop v5.4 which includes new features and enhancements to meet the changing requirements of our clients.
Following is the summary for the scope of v5.4:
List of Upgrades
Store Management & Admin Features
1. Add/Remove Product in existing Order New: Add or remove products from an existing order in the system from the modify order screen.
2. Product Wise Package & Tracking No. in Orders New: Add product wise tracking no. for any given order, so if required the individual product can be tracked separately.
3. Create New Version (Duplicate) for PDF Block Templates New: Duplicate a PDF Block template like any other template in the system with all its template properties and block properties (With Rules created).
4. Bulk Order Status Update & Tracking number Through Import New: Update the status and tracking no. of the order n bulk through excel import instead of doing it manually.
5. Shipping Handling Charges New: Add package handling charge if any on the shipping method package wise or order wise whichever is applicable.
6. SMTP & API based Mail Connection Master New: Configure one or more email connections which can be used at different places.
7. Mass Personalization PDF Generation Enhancement: Flexibility to configure print ready output pages, for eg. All front side together or alternate front & back, as per your printing requirement.
8. Additional Option Validation (Mandatory): Mark an additional option as must required, so whenever a customer tries to order the product he has to select or provide information for the specific additional option.
Store Front Features
1. Hire a Designer New: Simplified ordering flow for offering design services to the end customer separately in which the customer does not have to go through the upload process or designer studio flow to place the order.
2. Quick Signup New: Customer sign up in the store front giving minimum details and the remaining details can be captured before adding the product to the cart.
3. Order Cancellation Request Provision to Customer New: Customer can raise a cancellation request for any order and order product.
4. Billing Address on Partial/Direct Payment Page: Customer edit the verification address for payment API like Authorize AMI so that the payment may not fail.
B2B Management Features
1. Corporate Wise Default Language and Currency Setting New: Configure different default language and currency option for different corporates as per the requirement of the corporate.
2. Corporate Branding on Signup and Reset Password Page New: Configure corporate branding on the customer signup page and reset password page of the corporate store front.
3. Personalization Profile New: Define some predefined personalized profiles which can be used for template personalization on the front store but are not editable by the end customer only the admin user can edit or fill data in the personalized profile.
4. Corporate Wise Extra Field: Define corporate specific extra fields in the customer registration / Signup from.
5. Order Approval via E-mail directly without login: Through this feature the approving authority can directly login to the system from the link in the mail and will be redirected to the order for which the mail was sent.
Other Minor Enhancement
There are 24 minor enhancements in the current release.
Store Management & Admin Features
Add Remove Product in Existing Order
There will be a provision in the system from where the admin can add or remove product in an already existing order, previously the admin was able to edit the existing product details in existing orders but not add or remove any product from the order.
The admin now will be able to add or remove products in an order from the modify order interface, the admin user will be able to select the new product in the similar way as the offline order.
After adding product, the sub-total will be updated but the shipping charges and the taxes will have to be calculates later through shipping and tax calculator button.
The product can be deleted from the order instantly by clicking on the delete button in front of every product. A log of all the activities will be saved in the order history section on the order details page.
Product Wise Package & Tracking No. in Order
There will be a provision in the system from where the admin if required can enter order product wise tracking no. for the shipment. On the view order interface on the product status tab there will be a provision to update the tracking no for shipment in front of every product and the user can track the order product in the same way the user can track the order details.
Create New Version (Duplicate) for PDF Block Templates
There will be a provision in the system where the admin user can duplicate an existing BDF Block template in the system. The process of creating a new version will be the same as any other template in the system.
On completing the new version creation, the basic design, the blocks, the block properties, the block groups, the dependency rules and the assigned general properties of the template like the text, color, image, product options and settings everything is copied from one version to the other version. The admin user can then add / Update / delete the properties of the template as any other normal template.
Bulk Order Status Update and Tracking Number through Import
There will be a provision in the system from where the admin user can update order product status and order status along with the shipment tracking number through the bulk order updated feature, the admin will be able to import order updates through import facility just like the product or customer data. The process of bulk order update will be same first the admin will be able to download sample sheet in which the admin can fill in the data to update the order and then upload the sheet in the system the system will first validate the data and only the correct data will be updated in the system.
Shipping Handling Charges
Currently if the packaging cost has to be bared by the printer then in the system there is no provision where the admin can enter the cost of the packaging the product for the order. Now there will be a provision in the system from where the admin user can add shipping package handling charges if any applicable for specific or all the shipping methods.
The admin will also have the facility to add the handling charge per order or per package so the shipping charges are calculated properly for the order. The admin user can also define shipping charges order wise and order product wise for the desired shipping methods.
SMTP & API based Mail Connection Master
There will be a provision in the system where the admin user can configure different email connection like SMTP connections and API based email connections. The user can map different connections with different corporates or can even user different connections with different email triggers. The admin will have to first define all the connections to be used in the connection master and then all the defined connections will be displayed in a dropdown for admin user selection.
- Corporate Wise Connection: There will be a provision in the system where the admin user while configuring a corporate will have an option to choose form the list of connection saved in the connection master. The user can either choose to use the default email connection or choose a separate email connection for the corporate.
- Email Notification from Content Management: The admin user will also have an option to choose if he wants to send all the email notification from API insterd of the SMTP connection the admin user will be able to do it by selecting the API connection as the default connection so all the email will go through the API connection.
Mass Personalization PDF Generation Enhancement
Currently in the system when it comes to generating print ready PDF for the mass personalization products a single file containing all the pages of all the different versions of the personalized product will be generated. Now there will be a provision in the system from where the admin user can download print ready file job wise according to the print ready PDF generation setting in the store configuration weather it is product wise or product page wise.
If the setting is product wise (Enable split print ready files product page wise is No), then the print ready file will be generated job wise (meaning in a single file with all the pages of the product) for all the personalized version of the product.
If the Setting is page wise (Enable split print ready files product page wise is Yes), then the print ready file will be generated page wise (Meaning separate file for each page in the product) for all the personalized version of the product.
Additional Option Validation (Mandatory)
Previously in the system there was no provision in the system to mark the additional option as mandatory. Now there will be a provision in the system from where the admin user will be able to mark additional options as mandatory.
The admin user will be able to mark more than one additional options as mandatory.
If the additional option is marked as mandatory, then the in the store front the user will not be allowed to add the product to the cart until the customer has mad selection or provided information for the specific additional option.
Store Front Features
Hire a Designer
There will be a provision in the system from where the admin user can enable the designer service bind a specific cost with the service.
When the user does not have any ready to use art work and also cannot find any ready to user design according the users demand then the user can take the help of a designer by using the hire designer feature.
The benefit of the service will be that the end customer doesn’t have to go through the designer studio flow or need not to upload any design the customer can simply select the designer service select the product options give design instructions and proceed to the cart.
There will be a provision in the system where the admin can enable quick login meaning for new customer the sign up process becomes short and easy, the end customer can sign up in the system by giving the basic details first for login, the remaining data will be captured before adding the product to the cart.
The end customer will be able to log in quickly but before the order cycle is completed, all the address related fields like the shipping address and billing address will be captured latter instead of doing it on the sign up page.
Order Cancellation Request Provision to Customer
Currently in the system there is no provision where the end customer can raise a cancelation request for an order also from the admin side the whole order can be canceled but of any product is to be canceled currently it cannot be done.
Now there will be a provision in the system from where the admin can raise a cancelation request for a whole order or a product in the order depending on the requirement. Also from the admin side there will be a provision where the admin can set cancel status order product wise.
The admin can define for which order status and order product status the customer can raise a cancelation request for those status only the end customer can raise the request, the admin can cancel the order or order product for any given time.
Billing Address on Partial / Direct Payment Page
Till now the end customer is not allowed to select the billing address or verification address in the front for the partial payment page. Now there will be a provision in the system from where the end can select the billing address which will considered as the verification address for payment API’s like Authorize AMI, the selected address will be displayed in the payment info form, the end customer can also edit the address directly and submit the information if he does not want to go through the address book flow. The address details in the payment information form will be considered as final to be sent for verification. The address details will be reflected in the payment request page in the Completed Request and Cancelled Request Tab…
B2B Management Features
Corporate Wise Default Language and Currency Setting
There will be a provision in the system where the admin user while configuring a corporate has an option from where the user can either go with the default language and currency option of the store front or the admin can choose custom language and currency from the enabled language for the store front.
If the user selects only one language to be displayed in the front store then it automatically becomes the default language of the corporate store, if the admin selects multiple languages then the admin will have to select a default language for the front store from the selected languages.
The same logic applies for the currency selection also. If the auto detect currency option is enabled from the store configuration, then the currency will be auto detected according to the mapping in the language option.
Corporate Branding on Signup and Reset Password Page
There will be a provision in the system from where the admin user while configuring the corporate in the corporate store personalization the admin user will have an option to personalize login page along with that the admin will also have Registration Page and Reset Password Page options to personalize. Both the options will work as per the existing login page personalization.
There will be a provision in the system from where the admin user can define a predefined profile which is not editable on the front store, only the admin can add / Update / Delete the data in the profile.
The Admin can define the fields of the personalization profile from the corporate profile page just by activating the Personalization only check box, all the other configuration for the profile filed remains the same.
Once the profile fields are defined the admin can start creating profile data for all users of the corporate or for the users of a specific department of the corporate.
On the front end when the corporate user tries to personalize any template the personalized profile will be visible according to the profile date entered by the admin and once the user selects any profile the data from the profile will be updated in the respective blocks of the template according to the field and block mapping in the template.
Note: This feature will be only available to the corporate user and it will be only applicable for PDF block templates with mapped block names in the profile fields.
Corporate Wise Extra Field
There will be a provision in the system where the admin user while configuring extra fields the admin can decide if the extra field should be visible to retailer or corporate customer in corporate customers also the admin user can define if the extra field should be visible to any specific corporate only just by selecting the corporate from the user type field in the Add Customer Extra Field interface.
Order Approval via E-mail directly without login
Till now in the system when an approving authority receives an order approval mail by clicking on the link they have to first login and then search the order and then approve the order.
Now there will be a provision in the system that when the approving authority clicks the link in the mail they will automatically login to the system, also they will be redirected to the order details page of the order for which the mail has been triggered.
So now the approving authority will just have to view the details and decide to approve and reject the order request.
Other Minor Enhancements
1. Payment Request History On View / Update Order Page: There will be a provision in the admin panel on the View / Update Order Page from where the admin user can see the payment request history for the requests raised for that particular order, and the actions taken by the end customer or the admin user on the request raised.
2. Language Wise Templates: There will be a provision in the system from where the admin user while creating template for a specific the admin user can choose for which language the template should be visible, then the admin can continue the template creation as usual. In the front end the end customer will be able to view the templates according to the selected languages, if for a template some language is not selected then the user will not be able to view that template for the languages which the admin user has not selected while creating the template.
3. Add on Plugin and Service: There will be a provision in the system from where the admin if required can view all the Add-on Plugin services that OnPrintShop has integration with. There will be a link on the admin panel dashboard from the admin user will be redirected to a new interface where the admin user will be able to view all the add-on plugin integrations the OnPrintShop offers apart from the normal integrations.
4. Contact Us Mail Notification on Admin Panel: There will be a provision in the system from where whenever any contact us mail is triggered from the front store the admin user will be able to view a new notification update in the admin notification section. When the admin clicks on the notification link, the link will be redirected to the email log report and the notification will be marked as unread. When the admin opens the email it will be marked as read and the last read date time stamp will be updated in the log.
5. Status Filter in Coupons / Discount Listing Page: On the Coupon / Discount Listing Page previously there was no filter type related to the status of the coupon, now there will be a provision in the system from where the admin user can filter the coupons based on the status of the coupon.
6. Duplicate Combined Option Price: Previously in the system when the admin user duplicated a product the products combined option price was not duplicated the admin had to manually copy the combined options and replicate it in the product. Now there will be a provision in the system from where when the admin goes to duplicate a product the combined option price will also be duplicated as per the original product. When the admin opts to duplicate the additional options structure while duplicating the product then the combined option price will also be duplicated.
7. Production Days, Weight and Product (Artwork) Name in Offline Orders: Previously in the system while placing offline orders the admin user was not able to enter or update the product weight, the production days and product (Artwork) name while placing the order. Now there will be a provision in the system where the admin user is now allowed to add or update the above mentioned parameters. If the admin user selects the pricing calculator for any product, then all the parameters are automatically populated according to the selected data.
8. Approval Cycle from Modify Order Screen: Currently in the system the admin can upload only one file for the product and there is no provision to send the uploaded artwork to for customer’s approval. Now there will be a provision in the system from where the user will get an option to upload artwork for the product as set in the product settings in the modify order page, also from here the admin can send the uploaded art work for end customer approval via the proofing cycle.
9. In Coupon, Customer and Product Import Highlight Specific Cell Which Has Error: While importing the coupon, customer and product details in the system if any error occurs then currently the whole row is highlighted in read, now there will be a provision in the system where the system will highlight the specific column of the specific row where the error has occurred while importing the details to help the admin user to identify and rectify the error quickly.
10. Product Details in Printer Order Assign Mail: Currently when any order is assigned to a printer a mail is triggered and sent to the printer as a notification for the order assignment, in the mail only the order number is sent to the printer. Now in the assignment mail the printer will get the order product details like the product name, order quantity, product options, template selected, etc. in the same mail for more clarity from the mail itself.
11. Upload Control Change: Currently in the system on the front store for uploading a file in the system the end customer has to browse the file from the computer and then upload the file in the system. Now the end customer will have a provision where the end customer can upload any accepted file in the system by just drag and drop the file on the upload control and the file will be uploaded in the system. The control will work in both the ways, user drag and drop file on the control and the file gets uploaded in the system and the traditional way by browsing and finding the file in the system and then uploading the file.
12. Admin Login Log in Audit Report: In the audit log all the import events in the system are logged and displayed in the system, only the admin login was not logged and displayed in the system, now the admin login log will also be logged and displayed in the report similar to other events in the system.
13. Thank You Page After Request Quote and Contact Us: Currently in the system after request quote and contact us process completion there is no thank you page, now there will be a provision in the system where when the user completes the Request Quote and Contact Us Process there will be a Thank You Page and the content of the thank you page can be edited from the content management section by the admin user that is displayed on the page just like the other content management pages.
14. Customer Email in Reply To: Currently in the system when the customer request a quote or submits a contact us request the reply to email is set as per the configuration in the email notification section in the admin panel, now there will be a provision in the system where whenever any of the above mentioned events occur the customer who places the request that email ID will be set in Reply to for that request.
15. Terms and Conditions Check Box for Predefined Products: There will be a provision in the system where the terms and condition check box on the product info page for predefined products can be shown or hidden based on the requirement of the admin, the setting will be site variable based.
16. Multiple Email ID Configuration for Corporate: Currently in the system for a corporate the admin user can only configure one email to get notifications for the corporate, now there will be a provision in the system where the admin user will be able to configure more than one email ID comma separated into email text box and from Email ID text box will be mandatory and the admin user will be able to enter only one email ID in the text box.
17. Range Based Discount Configuration for Pricing and Quantity: There will be a provision in the system where the admin user can define a discounts based on the price range or quantity range. e.g. if the admin user has to define 10% Discount on order price 100 to 200, 20% on 201 to 300 and 30% on 301 to 400. Then the admin user can select range based option in discount and set separate rules for all the range of discount. So the discount will be applicable accordingly.
18. Split Call Option in Weight Base Shipping Method: There will be a provision in the system from where the admin user while configuring weight based shipping method can define weather the pricing calculation for shipping charges is to be done on the total weight of the whole order or on weight of each product separately and then shown on the shopping cart.
19. Show Hide EDD for Corporate: Currently in the system the display of Estimated Delivery Date (EDD) setting for the whole store front the admin cannot disable or enable it for corporates, now there will be a provision in the system from where the admin user can enable the EDD display only for retailers or corporates or both.
20. Multiple Email ID Add Provision in Corporate to Email: Currently in the system if for a corporate the admin wants to add multiple “To Email Addresses” for sending notifications the admin is unable to do it, now there will be a provision in the system where the admin user while defining a corporate can add more than one email addresses in the “To Email” field in the corporate details section.
21. Request a Quote on Product Info Page: There will be a provision in the system from where the end user while viewing product information on the product info page can request a quote for the same product from the product info page he will be redirected to the request quote section with prefilled product details and then can request a quote for the product through the request quote page.
22. Imposition Cut Mark Placement Enhancement: Currently in the system while defining the imposition schema the admin user does not have the option to defining the cut margins job wise, now there will be a provision in the system where the admin user while be able to define the cut marks, the admin will have options similar to the cut margin in product designer option tab, where the admin can define top, bottom, right and left margins job wise, the admin will also have an option to choose a product from the dropdown, the values of the cut margins will be auto populated on the selection of the product, the admin can change the values is needed.
23. Predefined Comments for Admin Panel and Front side: There will be a provision in the system where the admin user can define some predefined comments which are commonly used in the system so that the admin as well as the end customer do not have to type them repeatedly, there will be a dropdown just above the comment text area the user can select the comment from the dropdown and the comment will be auto populated in the comment text area.
24. Sort Order for Registration Page Fields: There will be a provision in the system from where the admin with the help of the proper technical team will be able to alter the sort order of the fields of the registration page according to the business required the sort order can only be changed by the technical only.