OnPrintShop concretes its relation with Ricoh Canada during Graphics Canada 2013. For the second consecutive year, OnPrintShop web to print solution was presented at Graphics Canada by the Ricoh Canada team. During the exhibit, interactive sessions between Ricoh Canada product specialists and OnPrintShop senior team proved beneficial in exploring possibilities together and strengthening conviction in this collaboration.
Highlights of Graphics Canada 2013 Experience
- Ricoh Canada exhibited OnPrintShop for the second time at Graphics Canada
- Personalized support and customization for Ricoh Canada’s clients nurtures our partnership with them for 2+ years
- Our consultative approach towards helping print service providers define their W2P objectives and achieve them was applauded
- Existing clients visited us at the booth. They shared their success stories and valuable suggestions
- Upgrades made in the past six months including, mobile responsive online designer studio and the new dashboard that provides live analytics was appreciated
- Held personalized demos for prospective clients and received inquiries for standard solution, Photobook and trade printer solution
- Upcoming updates triggered excitement among prospects
- Taking forward post exhibition implementation with the learning from the interactions throughout the event
Support and Flexibility as a Solution Partner
As we are fundamentally an IT company, OnPrintShop end-clients and reseller partner have immense potential to have new modules developed and customize the solution to meet their specific requirements. Also, our expert QA team is on a constant look out to weed out any user glitches. This was much appreciated by our reseller partner and existing clients who visited us at the booth.
Two Successful Years of Partnership
In our two years of association, we have been through complete life cycle of sales, product delivery and support. Clarity gained in the process and the synergy built through the years can be leveraged to aggressively expand in the Canadian marketplace.
With the event visitors and Ricoh Canada representatives, we practiced a consultative approach towards helping them better understand OnPrintShop and the ways in which our support and technical team works to make the solution more relevant to end-clients.
Existing Clients Appreciated Personalize Support & Solution Upgrades
At the event, we had some of our existing clients visit us at the booth. It was heartening to learn that our facility of support across multiple time-zones, provision for on-demand customization and automatic upgrades for SaaS clients were helping printers to overcome productivity issues and reduce downtime. We listened with keen interest to our clients’ experiences of using OnPrintShop and valuable inputs to evolve it for catering to their future needs.
We were thrilled to learn that one of the OnPrintShop clients was exhibiting in the event.
Features that Received Keen Interest During Personalized Demonstrations
We had invited prospects and existing clients for a live, personalized demo. The upgraded dashboard which flashes real-time analytics elicited much interest from event visitors. Among the full-suite of features that OnPrintShop offers, ones that stood out were upgraded standard solution, XML workflow automation, online Photobook and trade printer solution. Convinced with our solution, few of the prospects closed inquiries with us at the event.
We were delighted to learn from our existing clients that the user-friendly admin panel and 24/5 support from our technical team prompted faster user-adoption.
OnPrintShop is currently putting into practice the valuable inputs and learning received by interacting with Ricoh Canada product specialists, event visitors and clients. Our endeavor is to enrich the upcoming upgrade of introducing mobile responsive storefront powered by HTML 5 and CSS 3 with these suggestions and empower our existing clients and reseller partner to serve their end-clients even better.